Lifestyles of Lovers
My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain—and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
Where do you want to live with your true love?
What type of view do you want to have?
What are the spaces you'll cuddle and relax together?
What are the spaces you'll entertain in?
Where will you go to rest and for peace?
What does your dream home express about you as a couple?
What physical activities will you do together to keep your bodies vibrant and healthy?
Where will you go to kick back and rejuvenate?
What fun places will you explore together?
What activities will you enjoy together?
What will you laugh about together?
Dreams Turning to Reality
Defining aspects of your daily life with your true love is an important part of building your new story. When you take the time to invent, discover and record the details and specifics of what you want to include, you move your dream one step closer to reality.
Both of these Plays help you do further defining of your new story. By using a dream home, vacation spot, activity or wherever/whatever you want to experience your ideal lifestyle with your true love, you are able to get to know this person more dimensionally by sharing these day-to-day experiences and spaces with them.
Ideal Lifestyle Play
- Draw a picture of your ideal lifestyle with your true love, whether it's a space or activity.
- Include both of you in your ideal lifestyle drawing.
- When your drawing is complete, write a story that takes us through a typical day with you enjoying your ideal lifestyle with your partner. If you like any of the photos above you can use those as the inspiration for writing your story of you and your true love's ideal lifestyle experience.
The Five Senses Play
- Once comfortable, close your eyes and visualize your special space or favorite activity you will be doing with your true love. When you have mentally centered on the scene, observe and immerse yourself in it using one of your five senses. Note how each sense conjures different emotions and responses. Include interaction with your true love in each visualization to emphasize the sensory experience.
- Do each visualization separately for sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
- After each sensory visualization, write a short paragraph about the observations you made while visualizing as well as the overall experience. Note how you feel about your ideal partner and what you're learning about who they are as a result of experiencing your ideal lifestyle with them.