Love, Love, Love
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Are you ready for your close encounter?
Sometimes it may seem like you are an alien on a distant planet when it comes to achieving financial freedom. But never fear, my dear. You are in good hands. You have done the work required to shift your experience and expectations to one that is more into line with who you want to be and the freedom that more money will provide you. The Universe has heard your request and answered you. The work is getting yourself excited and ready for what's been created by your request.
The more positive emotion, excitement and even humor you have around your pending financial abundance, the more easily it will come into your experience preceded by wonderful signs and inspirations that give you hope. Make yourself ready by doing the work, telling your new story, and loving yourself.
You Never Know How it will happen...
To get you feeling good, here is a hilarious TED presentation featuring humorist John Hodgman sharing a story about aliens, physics, time, space and how a series of disjointed events contributed to his sweet, perfect memory of falling in love.
I'm So Excited! Play
In anticipation of a big change for the better in your financial picture, what are you most excited about? This Play may seem simple at first glance, but it is incredibly powerful at boosting your mood and getting your compass needle spinning toward Magnetic North. It uses all of the Compass Playbook creative problem solving techniques and then some. You can design the way you want to approach this Play, and come back to it again to add more to your growing collection of things you are excited about in anticipation of more and more money coming to you.
Imagine and use at least two creative problem solving tools (list, mind map, storyboard, draw, write, visualize) to respond to this question:
"What are you most excited about doing/being/having when you have an ongoing, overflowing abundance of money?"
Topics for ideas:
Consider these topics to stimulate scenes and ideas as you're approaching and preparing for your financial shift:
- Your Compass journey (you doing Plays, growing in your openness and clarity around achieving your financial goals)
- Insights and ideas that lead to new ways of thinking and looking at allowing more financial abundance
- Inspirations that come from your gut
- Planning for what's coming and how you can spend/give the ample flow of money into your experience
- Aha moments that expand your learning and understanding of your new story
- Compiling ideas for fun things you can do with those you love and how you can help to those in need
- Different activities that you'll do to break up your routine and put yourself out into the world where you can inspire others toward greater abundance in their life
Consider these topics to stimulate ideas for capturing moments you're excited about once you've achieved greater financial abundance:
- Social Change
Come up with as many scenarios and little snapshots of the moments, things you'll do that you are really excited about and use the templates to capture them. Note how you feel after doing this Play. It's a great lifter of emotions and will get you even more excited!