Lifestyle of the Perfect Body
My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain—and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
Where do you want to move your body?
How do you want to nourish your body?
Where will you give your body rejuvenation?
How will you enjoy your body with your partner?
What types of ingredients will fuel your body?
How will you relax and unwind?
What fun activities will you enjoy more?
What time will you give your body to thrive?
Dreams Turning to Reality
Defining aspects of your daily life as you are in your ideal body is an important part of building your new story. When you take the time to invent, discover and record the details and specifics of what you want to include, you move your dream one step closer to reality.
Both of these Plays help you do further defining of your new story. By using a dream home, vacation spot, activity or wherever/whatever you want to experience your ideal lifestyle with your amazing body, you are able to get to know how you'll be in your ideal body by detailing these day-to-day experiences, activities and spaces.
Ideal Lifestyle Play
- Draw a picture of your ideal lifestyle with your ideal body, whether it's a space or activity.
- Feel free to include others, such as your partner, bestie or family member, in your drawing. Someone who supports your ideal body goals and appreciates you unconditionally.
- When your drawing is complete, write a story that takes us through a typical day with you enjoying your ideal lifestyle that supports your ideal body. If you like any of the photos above you can use those as the inspiration for writing your story.
The Five Senses Play
- Once comfortable, close your eyes and visualize your special space or activity you will be doing in your ideal body. When you have mentally centered on the scene, observe and immerse yourself in it using one of your five senses. Note how each sense conjures different emotions and responses. Include interactions with another person you care about and who cares about you in each visualization to emphasize the sensory experience.
- Do each visualization separately for sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
- After each sensory visualization, write a short paragraph about the observations you made while visualizing as well as the overall experience. Note how you feel about your ideal body and what you're learning about who you are as a result of experiencing your ideal lifestyle in it.